Return to Website

Monday, September 17, 2012

Kimett and Rob | Northern Utah Wedding Photographer

Kimett and Rob met back in high school.  They dated a bit and somehow fate wasn't on their side at that time.  Now years later, they made it to a point in their lives where they were meant to be together.  They really are a cute couple, you can tell that they are going to have a lot of years of happiness together.  Kimett is the mom to one of my beautiful Senior Models and asked me to photograph her engagement pictures.  We went to one of my favorite parks in Logan and had a blast! Thanks you two for letting me be your engagement photographer, it was great getting to know you!




 



You like these?  Then you should follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!