Return to Website

Monday, June 24, 2013

Dylan | Logan Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Dylan is another one of my Senior Models for the 2013-2014 school year.  He is the first male I have used for my program.  I wasn't too sure about using a guy because I had heard that they weren't quite as willing to go and there and show the world their images.  I told Dylan this and he had the most persuasive argument for me I just couldn't say no!  Come to find out, he's in debate.

I am SO glad I chose Dylan to be a Senior Portrait representative!  We had so much fun out shooting, I got some of my favorite images of the entire year.  Not sure what it was, but there was definitely something in the air that night and I was back on my game haha!

Be sure to find Dylan if you are looking for Senior Portraits in Logan, Utah.  He has a deal for you!

Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits


1 comment:

  1. Wow - what great style! Love all of the different looks and angles! Great photographs!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!