Return to Website

Monday, May 12, 2014

H Family | Logan Utah Family Photographer

I just sat down and counted all of the blog posts I need to catch up on and the current count is 11.  I need to get to work!  First up is one of the cutest families around.  I photographed them back in March (you see why I need to catch up!) and the trees hadn't yet come back to life but I really don't think it matters.  They were cute enough to make up for it!

Family Pictures Northern Utah

Family Photographer Northern Utah

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Logan Utah Family Pictures

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Family Photographer Logan Utah

Enjoy this Family Portrait session video photographed by Aimee Campbell Photography.  I am a Utah Photographer based in Logan, UT specializing in custom Family Portraits. I am available for Family photography sessions in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Logan, Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!