Return to Website

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Utah Senior Portrait Photographer | Logan High Senior

It's turned to fall here which means lots of people wanting gorgeous images in the leaves.  I love fall, I used to love it more before I started to hate winter and now I realize it means that winter is coming, but now it has a special place for me because it means I get to do lots of fun photo shoots!

Up first is this Senior for Logan High School.  He just moved to Cache Valley for his Senior year, he is currently living with his grandparents while the whole rest of his family lives out of state.  His mom contacted me through my website and asked me to do his pictures.  Truthfully, I was a little nervous because she wasn't here to tell me the vision she had in mind for his pictures, but I think we both came away happy with the product!

He was such a great sport about getting his pictures done too.  The first thing I asked him was if this was his idea or if it was his moms, he admitted it was his mom's so I told him I would try to make it as quick and painless as possible. I had so much fun shooting him with his awesome Jeep!  Such a cool backdrop.  In the end, I don't think he thought it was so bad.  Even if he did have to remove a dead snake from one of the shots (true story, too gross, I can't even....)

Logan Senior Photographer

Logan Senior Photographer

Logan Senior Portraits

Logan Senior Photographer

Logan Utah Senior Photographer

Logan Utah Senior Photographer

Logan Utah Senior Photographer

Logan Utah Senior Portraits

Logan Utah Senior Portraits

Logan Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!