Return to Website

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Maile - Logan High Senior Model 2013 - Northern Utah Senior Portraits

Maile is my first Model from Logan High School and we had so much fun together!  We met at one of my favorite spots to do senior portraits.  I love this spot because it has a park on one side for the lovely soft feminine pictures.  Then, right across from the park, is a little industrial building so you get something a little more urban.  I have never ever been to this place when someone was actually working at the industrial building but there sure were people there that day!  So, lucky for me, Maile let me drag her all over town to find the look I was trying to find.  Thanks Maile for being a great sport!







If you go to Logan High and would like a discount on your Senior Portraits, find Maile, she's got a deal for you.  You can also keep up with me on Facebook, I will be posting future deals on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!