Return to Website

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Emilee + Juan | Ogden Utah Wedding Photographer

Every once in awhile you get a couple that you really connect with. This was definitely that couple.    We met Emilee and Juan on a late fall that that was still so beautiful and warm.  They are both from Ogden so we met them in Wellsville for their photo shoot.  It was an area that none of us were really familiar with but I think that worked to our advantage in some ways. We had to get out of comfort zone and push ourselves to be more creative.

These are probably some of my favorite images of the year (as you can probably tell since I used one on the welcome page to my website).  No, I take that back, these ARE my favorite pictures of the year so far!  I just love how they turned out.  I love the fall, so perfect for photography.

Tomorrow we shot their wedding pictures and I'm so excited!  They are getting married at the Salt Lake Temple (which I haven't shot at before) and their reception is in a refurbished warehouse.  It's going to be great I can already tell.  Because with these two, you get magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!