Return to Website

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Senior Model Class of 2015 | Logan Utah Senior Photographer

I've been having one of the best problems there can be.  I've been so busy out photographing people that by blog has been ignored.  I like to come on here and proclaim that I'm going to do so much better at blogging, but every time I end up right back where I started and I let the blog fall to the wayside.  So I'm not promising anything anymore haha!  But I am trying to get caught up before next week, when my life gets super busy again.

This cute girl is another one of my Senior Models for the 2014-2015 school year. She is from Logan High School and is on the track team.  This poor girl had to sit and wait through my makeup artist (the freaking awesome Ashley Palmer of Perfection by Ashley) teaching this old woman how to do her makeup.  It was really kinda funny so I hope she didn't mind too much.  Ashley did a really nice light makeup application on her, she's the best! After that, of course, I dragged her all over town.  I tend to do that.  So if you book me, be sure to be up for an adventure.  She is such a girl after my own heart!  She hates wearing shoes and so do I.  I need to be in a warmer climate where I don't have to make my feet suffocate for half of the year.  If you are looking for a deal on your Senior portraits, find Carie, she has a discount card for you!

There are still two more models I hope to get on the blog soon.  One more from Logan High and one more from Mountain Crest.  So check back soon, I'll have lots more cute pics to share!

Senior Portraits Logan

Utah Senior Portraits

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Senior Portraits Utah

Utah Senior Photographer

Senior Pictures Utah

Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Pictures
Enjoy this Portrait session photographed by Aimee Campbell Photography.  I am a Utah Photographer based in Logan, UT specializing in custom Senior Portrait Photography and  Family Portraits. I am available for Family and Senior  photography sessions in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Logan, Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!