Return to Website

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Senior Model 2015 | Cache Valley Senior Portrait Photographer

I have set a goal to get completely caught up on blogging before the end of next week.  So in doing that, I went back through my more recent shoots and discovered I still hadn't blogged this one!  My last Senior Model for the 2015 school year.

Abigail is a Senior at Mt. Crest this year, she also just so happens to be my neighbor.  She is really active in music and I was hoping to drag a piano out into a field for her Senior portraits, but that didn't really seem realistic.  So we headed to my favorite park to get some super cute pics.  I can't wait to see what her Senior year holds for her! If you are looking to get Senior pictures done in Logan or Cache Valley, find Abigail at Mt. Crest.  She has a great deal for you!

Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Photography

Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Photographer

Senior Photographer Utah

Utah Senior Photography

Utah Senior Photography

Utah Senior Photography

Utah Senior Portraits
Aimee Campbell is a Senior Portrait Photographer servicing the Northern Utah region.  She is a photographer in the Logan, Ogden, Salt Lake, Pocatello region and willing to travel to other areas for Senior photography as needed.  You can see more work at www.aimeecampbellphotography.com see the website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!