Return to Website

Monday, August 11, 2014

The F Family | Utah Family Portrait Photographer

I have been very fortunate in this job to get to meet some great people that I never would have gotten to meet otherwise.  This is one of those families.  They contacted me last year about doing Senior Portraits for the youngest son.  I got to go to Salt Lake and shoot in new places, and take some of my favorite shots!  You can check them out here: Josh.  His mom contacted me this spring to ask me to do a family session for her before Josh left on his LDS mission.  Her other son would just be getting home and she would have them together for only 5 short weeks before she sent the other one out.  What a brave Mom!  For 4 years, she only gets her sons together to 5 weeks!  Go her for making such a sacrifice. I also got to take Josh's missionary pictures.  I will do another post of just those images, so be sure to check back, they will be posted really soon.

I have to admit, this session was a bit challenging to me.  We went to this same park last fall and got some really fun shots.  I didn't really consider how popular this place would be on a gorgeous summer night.  There were people everywhere!   So I had to do my best to improvise and work with the space that we had.  I think it truly worked out in the end and we got some awesome family portraits that she can hold onto at least for the next 2 years until her boys are back together again.

Utah Family Pictures

Family Portraits Utah

Utah Family Pictures

Utah Family Pictures

Utah Family Pictures


Family Portraits Utah

Family Pictures Utah

Utah Family Portrait Photographer

Family Pictures Utah Photographer

Utah Family Picture Photographer

Utah Family Portrait Photographer

Enjoy this Family  Portrait session photographed by Aimee Campbell Photography.  I am a Utah Photographer based in Logan, UT specializing in custom Senior Portrait Photography and  Family Portraits. I am available for Family and Senior  photography sessions in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Logan, Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!