Return to Website

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Morgan | Logan Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

When I was a freshman at USU (that was like last week I think) my roommate had a niece who lived here in Logan and she and I became friends.  We hadn't seen each other in a long time, but thanks to the magic of Facebook, we got reconnected.  She asked me to shoot her daughter's senior pictures (which may give away the fact that I wasn't a freshman just last week) and I of course jumped at the chance since I love shooting seniors so much.

It was pretty snowy the day we had set to shoot, and the day after that, and the day after that, but we decided to just brave it by the third day and went out to get some shots.  She also wanted some pictures with her mom and grandpa.  I love those shots with family members! By about 30 minutes in we were all getting a little cold, and the snow really started to come down.  So we had to wrap it up a little early.  Which means you may be seeing more of this gorgeous girl at some point in the future. 





6 comments:

Tell me what you think!