Return to Website

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sadie | Logan Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

I'm about half way through all of the Senior Portrait posts I have to do.  I have enjoyed doing this so much it's not even funny!  Getting to meet this kids/adults has been so much fun.

Sadie met me at Logan High and we went around campus to get a few pictures.  Logan High School has a very pretty campus!  I make all of the Seniors I take there sit next to the river.  They probably all think it's a corny picture, but I love the water.  We wandered around the few blocks surrounding the high school and then the real adventure began.  I asked them to blindly follow me out into the middle of nowhere :)  I had to find myself a big wide open field.  Luckily those aren't too hard to come by here in Cache Valley.

The sunset that night was gorgeous and we got the coolest shots!  I think I'm turning into a big of a strobist :)  I just love the drama of it!  Thanks to Sadie, her mom, and her sister for trusting me and my strange vision and allowing me to take her senior portraits!

Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Pictures
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Pictures
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Senior Pictures Utah

4 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful. Love the first one of her jumping in the air -wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these so much! Amazing sunset photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has such beautiful eyes. Nice job accentuating them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ones in the jacket- so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!