Return to Website

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Brianna | Logan Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Brianna is another of my 2013-2014 Senior Models. I am loving getting to know each of these Seniors I am going to work with for the next year!  They are all so talented and have so much to look forward to in life.  This is one reason that I love doing Senior portraits, it's such a great age!

This girl has the most amazing blue eyes, wow!  We went out to do some shots before the end of the school year but it was a school night and I needed to get her home so we scheduled another night to do some more drama shots (plus, I was just really off my game that night, what was up with me???).  I'm so glad that we did end up rescheduling because a summer storm rolled in and we got some amazing cloud shots!

If you see Brianna, ask her about the deal she has for you on your Senior Portraits!
Senior Portraits Utah
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits
Utah Senior Portraits

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous girl! And fabulous photographs! Those tennis ones are soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones in the blue shirt! It makes her eyes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!