Return to Website

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cox Family - Northern Utah Family Portrait Photographer

I have known these cute kid's dad for so long that I don't even want to admit it!  It would truly show my age if I said it because he was just a boy and now he has a boy of his own.  Time flies.

He and his beautiful wife sure do have cute kids.  Those blue eyes are just about to die for! Their cute little boy and I had some great conversations about lady bugs and boogers (which apparently you give to grandpa when you have one).  It took awhile for the baby to come around, but in the end we were giving each other head butts.  Don't look too close, you might see a red spot on her head.

When spring starts to turn things a little more green we will try and fit in pictures of the whole family.  Until then enjoy these cute kids.  Can't wait to see them again!

Here's a couple of outtakes that I just loved.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! That first one just makes you smile :) Great job, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!