Return to Website

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Senior Model Program - Northern Utah Senior Photographer

On of the areas I would really like to focus my work on this year is Senior Portraits.  The seniors I have shot so far have been so fun and great to work with.  Each time I shoot one, I can't wait to shoot another!

Currently I am looking for Senior Models for the class of 2013.  I will choose 2 models who are currently Juniors to represent each school.  They will get lots of great perks and free stuff!  

If you know of anyone who might be interested in this, please leave me a comment.  I am hoping to have all of the slots fill by the end of March.  You can also leave me a message on Facebook.  There is a graphic on there that I would love if you shared on your wall for others to see!


Please click on the application tab above to fill out an application.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aimee,
    My daughter McKenzie goes to MC and would love to be considered. This is Kari (Bingham) Anderson.

    Thanks!
    Kari
    mikebanders@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!