Return to Website

Monday, November 5, 2012

Anders Turns One | Logan Utah Family Photographer

Where does the time go?!  Really, it was just yesterday when our friends Jon and Jen told us they were expecting this little guy and he is already turning one!  He is such a happy little guy and I know he brings immeasurable joy to his mom and dad. There was only one time he wasn't too happy to have his pictures taken, and of course I had to take the picture and add it here because it was still pretty cute.  I also talked his mom and dad into some family pictures even though it was supposed to be all about Anders. Now if time could just stand still so he's not asking for the keys to the car in what will seem like a week from now.  


Come like my page on Facebook to see sneak peeks and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!