Return to Website

Monday, November 12, 2012

Lauren + Matt | Northern Utah Wedding Photographer

I know that I've talked a lot about the weather here in Cache Valley in the fall and how it can change from summer to winter seemingly overnight, but this shoot was a classic example of that.  We had been keeping an eye on the weather and it didn't look like we were going to be able to shoot, but the bride was certain we would be able to get some great shots so we soldiered through.  We did get some great shots, and in the end we scheduled another day hoping that the weather might be better that day.  It was, but only by a little.  So once again we made do.  I like a good challenge!


Come like my page on Facebook!  I'm kind of a fan horder and would love a few more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!