Return to Website

Friday, March 9, 2012

Before and After - Northern Utah Portrait Photographer

Over the weekend I got inspired by the amazing Sue Bryce.  She has the awesome ability to make every woman beautiful.  She had such a great message that I couldn't wait to try out her style (me and MANY other photographers).  I recruited a fellow photographer, Brandi, one of the fantastic girls I went to WPPI with, to let me practice.

We planned this shoot for days, Brandi posted pictures on our Facebook group for help on what to wear.  I studied makeup on Pinterest and she went out and bought her first bottle of foundation. She took a before picture for me so you could be sure to see her transformation.


And transform she did!  Can you believe this girl is a mother of 3?! She looked so fantastic her husband took her out on an unplanned date that night.






We had so much fun and I can't wait to shoot more women and make them feel beautiful.  Thanks again Brandi for being such a gorgeous model and so fun to be with  It was a great day. If you want to look this fantastic, and believe me you can, contact me and I would be more than happy to help.

So what do you think?  Let me know in the comments.



2 comments:

  1. Forever thankful, Aimee!! This was so fantastic and I'm so happy with all of these wonderful images! You have a beautiful eye and your work is amazing. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw your post on facebook, I totally thought "She's been watching Sue Bryce" - that should attest to the success you had at trying her style. The images are fantastic. Good job! Brandi, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!