Return to Website

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Steadman Family - Northern Utah Family Portrait Photographer

At the first part of April my sister Diane got a bit of a surprise at work one day.  My niece Megan and her husband Reid had flown in from Italy and hadn't told anyone they were coming!  My sister said she nearly fell off of her chair.

Since Reid is deploying at the end of June, first of July, Diane asked if I would take their family pictures.  I was glad to do it.  We had just a tiny bit of a rain delay, but we got enough good weather to get some cute pictures. Reid helped me take one of my all time favorite pictures ever :)







And my favorite picture of the day....

SUPER REID!

They are back in Italy now and we are sure going to miss them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!