Return to Website

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thompson Family - Logan Utah Family Photographer

I have a love hate relationship with fall.  Mostly I love it, I love the crisp air after a hot summer, I love the brilliance of the leaves in the canyons, I love all of the holidays between now and the end of the year, and I love that it is family picture season!  What I don't love is how quickly it's gone.  One minute you are running around with just a long sleeved shirt, the next you are bundled up in your winter coat.  I don't like that it signals the end of photography season either.

But until that end I get to take amazing family photos in the fall leaves, with apples dripping from trees in the background. I get to capture that awesome sunset glow that always seems the best at this time of year.  This family indulged me and let me drag them to two different spots in Logan to do their shots.  Their kids were troopers too.  Usually the kids are done within the first 15 minutes, but I got the same smile an hour in that I was getting in the beginning.  Thanks Thompson family for letting me take your pictures, it was too much fun!







I just love this face so much!  This is what you get when you ask for big eyes.


Hey, I've got a great idea, come be a fan of mine on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!