Return to Website

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Angela - Senior 2013 | Cache Valley Senior Photographer

There's nothing I love more than shooting senior portraits.  The kids this age are so fun to work with.  They have a sense of their own style and they have such great personalities.  Angela was all of these things.  She has the funnest personality and was up for anything.  When I was trying to think up a spot for this shoot, I kept coming back to downtown Logan.  I know the leaves are awesome right now and they make for a beautiful backdrop but I hadn't shot anything urban for awhile and decided to have her meet me there.  When I got there she told me how excited she was to be shooting downtown!  She said she wasn't much of a country type girl and she didn't care too much for floral backgrounds.  It must have been fate!  They turned out so cute, I'm glad we got the chance to meet.










Keep up with me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!