Return to Website

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kaela + Darrell | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer

One of the most important things in a marriage, I think, is that a couple truly knows how to have fun together.  In fact, one of the things I say most to my husband is, "who has more fun than us?!".  Kaela and Darrell know how to have fun.  They loved to pull funny faces at each other to make the other laugh.  They both pulled awesome faces at the camera just to make us laugh.  He jumped over her just to get a great shot and apparently it's not the first time he's done this trick either.  They were a really fun couple.

Brandi invited me out on this shoot with her.  She is shooting their wedding in December and I will be second shooting it.  The house we went to in Paradise was just that, Paradise.  It was down a beautiful lane and the fall colors were just perfect.  I can't wait to see these guys again in December.  They really were that much fun!


 





Check me out on Facebook, it's lots of fun there!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in these!! And that last one, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sets of pictures look great! Thanks so much, ladies. Can't wait until December 7!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!