Return to Website

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Megan + James | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer

I love shooting in locations I haven't ever shot at before.  I think it makes me be a better photographer because I have to push myself to be creative instead of just using the same poses that I would use in a place I've been to multiple times.  I believe that those familiar spots have their place, they can make me feel confident in what I am capturing, but a new place really makes me use my artistic side.

Brandi took me to this spot in Logan which I had shot at once before but really hadn't explored.  For instance, I had no idea there was this cute little park just behind a building that I would have never guess was back there. We were still having our beautiful fall days which made the background just so beautiful. This couple was so much fun to work with.  Her dimples!  I die.  I can't wait until the next time I am put in a challenging situation so I an see what sort of rabbits I pull out of my hat!


Come find me on Facebook, I post sneak peeks sometimes weeks before you get to see it on the blog!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!