Return to Website

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mrs. R | Northern Utah Wedding Photographer

Sigh... I love doing bridals. Which is why when Brandi asked if I wanted to come along for a bridal shoot I jumped at the chance! It's doubly nice when the bride shows up and she's gorgeous (but really, what bride isn't?  maybe it's the dress, I don't know, but I've never seen an ugly bride).  She was so super sweet and right in the middle of a very stressful week.  She was getting married within days of this shoot.

We had so much fun shooting in the foothills of beautiful Cache Valley.  As I was editing these pictures I was thinking, wow, we really live in a gorgeous place.  I'll need to bring these pictures back up in February when I'm wondering why it is again that I live here.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures with the vail. Wow great pictures all around! Looks like you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!