Return to Website

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nick | Northern Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

I recently attended a workshop in Idaho that was taught by the awesome Craig LaMere.  Lately, he's pretty much my idol.  Until next week and I find another photographer I become obsessed with.  Anyway..... while there I learned a lot about using light and strobes.  When I left I had finally convinced myself that I really needed to give in and buy a big light.  So I did.

Just a few days after it came I wrangled one of my bestie's sons into posing for me so I could take it out and try it.  Can I just say that I am in LOVE!  It's going to change a lot for me I think (hope).  It was getting dark fast and was super cold so we didn't get too many shots (I also didn't really need too many).  But I love how these turned out and I can't wait to practice more and see what I can do!

Utah Senior Portraits

Senior Photographer Utah

Senior Photography Utah

Senior Pics Utah

Senior Photography Utah

Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!