Return to Website

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Miss S | Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

As I was going through my files on my computer looking to see what still needed to be posted, I came across this Senior from Salt Lake that I got to photograph and realized I haven't even blogged her cute images!  What is wrong with me?  It was so much fun and her family was so cute, how could I forget these?!  I need a better to-do list.......

Senior Pictures Utah

Senior Portrait Photographer

Senior Pictures Utah

Senior Portrait Photographer Utah

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Pictures

Enjoy this Portrait session photographed by Aimee Campbell Photography.  I am a Utah Photographer based in Logan, UT specializing in custom Senior Portrait Photography and  Family Portraits. I am available for Family and Senior  photography sessions in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Logan, Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!