Return to Website

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Senior Model 2015 | Logan Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

I've got a to-do list that I pretty much start new everyday.  At the top each day is blogging (with 3 exclamation points!) and each day it's the one thing that doesn't get done.  Slowly I'm trying to catch up and I continue to have faith that I will.  I've been very fortunate though that my photography business has continued to be busy, which keeps me too busy to blog somedays.  It has been one crazy summer and continues to be so, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  

This is another one of my gorgeous models for the 2014-2015 school year.  She is a Senior at Logan High School. She brought along two of her sisters on the shoot and we all had so much fun!  I was lucky enough to get my amazing makeup artist Ashley (I use the term "amazing" a lot when it comes to Ashley because it's TRUE) to do her makeup for this shoot.  It just adds so much!  Please girls, when considering doing your Senior portraits, budget for a makeup artist!  It enhances the images so much and you will love them just a bit more than if you hadn't :)

If you are looking for a discount on your Senior Portrait session, check with Madison, she has a discount card for you!


Utah Senior Pics

Senior Portraits Utah

Senior Photographer Utah

Utah Senior Pics

Senior Photographer Utah

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Pictures

Senior Portraits Utah

Senior Pictures Utah

Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Portraits

Enjoy this Portrait session photographed by Aimee Campbell Photography.  I am a Utah Photographer based in Logan, UT specializing in custom Senior Portrait Photography and  Family Portraits. I am available for Family and Senior  photography sessions in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Logan, Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!