Return to Website

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

L Family | Logan Utah Family Photographer

Seriously, sometimes the best part about this job is the connections you get to make with people.  I first met the mom and daughter in this family when they asked me to take her Senior Portraits.  We had so much fun doing that, she has a smile that lights up her whole being and it's super infections!  So I was more that thrilled when they called me recently about doing their family portraits before their daughter leaves on an LDS mission.  I also got to take her missionary pictures, check back soon for those cute pics.

For a family full of mostly boys, they were really great sports about getting their pictures taken (in case you don't know, boys don't really love having portraits done LOL).  Especially when they thought they were all done and I pulled them back in for a few more.  I'm so mean like that sometimes.  They turned out so cute and I'm super thankful to them for letting me share them here on my blog.  

Family Photography Utah

Family Photography Utah

Family Photography Utah

Family Photography Utah

Family Photography Utah

Family Photography Utah

Family Photography Utah

Family Photography Utah

Family Photography Utah

Aimee Campbell Photography is a full time professional photographer serving the Wasatch Front and Southeastern Idaho.  I specialize in family portraits and senior portraits and I work in Salt Lake, Ogden, Logan, Pocatello, Tremonton, and many other areas in the Intermountain West.  Please see my website at www.aimeecampbellphotography.com for more information about booking your photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!