Return to Website

Monday, August 10, 2015

Family Pictures Logan Utah

I know there are a lot of photographers out there that are intimidated by family portraits.  It can be daunting, it's hard to get everyone to look at you at the same time, but I really enjoy doing them.  It's really fun for me to get to know a family and I like the posing challenge.  Sounds weird, I know, but it's fun for me.

This was such a great opportunity for me.  This cute family was from out of state and with children living here and there, they don't always get to have all of their children in one place.  So I felt pretty lucky to be included in that.  This was another case of me not really getting to pick the time we shot, but again, I got lucky and it was a nice cloudy day.  This family was so fun and I got a ton of really cute shots.  I hope you enjoy!

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Logan Utah Family Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!