Return to Website

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Anica & David - Northern Utah Engagement Photographer

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Brandi let me help her out with some engagements for this cute couple.  They are getting married on June 1st (my birthday for those who are wanting to send cards, flowers, gifts, etc.) and I will be helping again to second shoot their wedding.

They were so much fun to be around!  You could just tell that they were really comfortable with each other and will have a great life together.  They were great sports too, because the day of their scheduled shoot it started to rain.  So we took a few shots and then had to reschedule for another night.  Between both Brandi and I, they probably got a million shots, so I hope they don't have too hard of a time picking which ones they want to use.  There were just so many cute ones to chose from!






Keep checking back for more cute photos of these two, we still get to shoot their formals and their wedding!  You can also keep up with me on Facebook by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!