Return to Website

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

McKenzie A - Mt. Crest Senior Model 2013 - Northern Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

McKenzie A is the first of my Senior Models from Mt. Crest.  She is a very busy girl, but luckily we found some time to take some pictures during spring break.  Only problem was, she had to get her hair done at 7:00 in the morning to get to her shoot at 8:45.... on spring break....when she could have been sleeping in!  Poor girl, but I appreciate her sacrifice in getting up so early. Another problem with getting up that early is that in April in Cache Valley it isn't exactly warm at that time of day.  Every chance we got she threw her jacket on to help keep warm.  It didn't help much though because we both felt like we were going to lose fingers and toes by the time it was over.

Afterward we were done,  I got in my truck, cranked the heat, went home, cranked the heat, and by about 3:00 in the afternoon I had finally warmed up.






Thanks Mckenzie for being such a great sport, I hope the cold didn't cause any permanent nerve damage.  Here's to a great Senior year!  If you go to Mt. Crest and would like a discount on your Senior Portraits, find Mckenzie, she's got a deal for you.  Also, keep up with me on Facebook where I will be posting deals in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!