Return to Website

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Campbell Family - Logan Utah Family Photographer

I'm so grateful for the beautiful weather we have been having this fall. It makes such great pictures and the weather isn't so cold that everyone's noses aren't bright red for family pictures.  I have to admit right up front, I'm a little partial to this family since they are related.  This is my husband's younger brother and his handsome family.  They are always so fun to be around.  They are also some of the most well behaved kids. For the most part they were very happy to be getting their pictures taken and they listened so well.

We went to my favorite park and it's a lot of other photographers favorite park as well.  There were plenty of people there getting their family pictures taken.  It's the season and it's a beautiful park.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!