Return to Website

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ribera Family - Logan Utah Family Photographer

Months ago, my partner in crime Brandi, and I made a pact.  I would take her family pictures, and she would take Kent and mine together.  Months passed.....we finally decided to buckle down and to take advantage for the beautiful fall colors and headed up Blacksmith Fork Canyon to do hers.  I have a sneaky suspicion it may be a few months before I get around to scheduling mine with her.  Fall is a really busy time for a photographer!

She has the cutest little girls and you can tell that they are used to getting their pictures taken.  They were so good to look at the camera and smile.  I borrowed one of Brandi's lenses to try it out and I think I'm better off experimenting on my own time instead of hers.  We got a couple of really cute shots though.  Fall in Cache Valley is such a beautiful time!






Come follow me on Facebook! It's a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I just LOVE that first one :) Thank you, Aimee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ribera family grandparentsOctober 1, 2012 at 5:21 PM

    Nice job, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!