Return to Website

Monday, October 22, 2012

Wood Family | Logan Utah Family Photographer

I have had the pleasure of taking pictures for this family a few times and I am happy to do it.  Their daughters and beautiful and so much fun.  The boys have a lot of energy and the youngest came with a great attitude this time.  I took the kids pictures last year and the mom's pictures this spring so it was only time to do the entire family's pictures.

They took me to a spot in Logan I didn't even know existed!  I'm sure there are plenty of photographers in Cache Valley that know about (since there was another family getting their pictures done when we got there)  but I had never even heard of it and it's right in the middle of Logan.  I loved that it had a little bit of everything, the cool rock walls, the wall full of graffiti, a nice scenic spot on the banks of the river, etc.  We had a lot of fun exploring Logan's nooks and crannies.  Thanks Wood family for letting me take your pictures and showing me new cool places to take pictures!








See sneak peeks and other fun stuff before it appears on the blog on Facebook!


3 comments:

  1. beautiful family, gorgeous pictures! Good job Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Aimee.....as always! Can't wait to set a date for us crazy's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work! I love everything - from the outfits to the location :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!