Return to Website

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Miss K | Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Today's Senior Session is a gorgeous Senior from Logan High School.  I had so much fun getting to know this cute girl! She is a CNA and is headed off to nursing school.  She is also a member of the drill team, which meant we had to wait until the season was over in order to find time to fit in her session. Then, on the day we had scheduled, we had a small hitch in the weather.  Ahhhh, spring in Cache Valley, but the day we moved it to was such a beautiful day.  Definitely worth waiting for.  

Once we finally got out and started shooting, I couldn't stop. My biggest problem when shooting Seniors? They pretty much have to tell me when they are done because I will drag them around and keep shooting until it's too dark out (and even for awhile after that if I have lights with me!). We started out the session on the Logan High campus.  Logan students are so lucky, they have the most beautiful campus in the valley, I guess I'm just partial to the fact that there happens to be a river that runs right through it.  We also hopped in the car and headed to a few other locations nearby.  Her pictures turned out gorgeous!  It certainly doesn't hurt that she is gorgeous herself.

It seems as if the 2014 Senior portrait season is now over, most of the local schools graduated this week.  I have had so much fun getting to photograph these kids, who are now headed off into adulthood.  They have all been a delight to work with and I know they are going to do great things.  Congratulations to the all the graduating Seniors of the class of 2014, you are all going to do great things!

Senior Photography Utah

Senior Photographer Utah

Senior Pictures Utah

Utah Senior Photographer

Senior Portraits Utah

Senior Portraits Logan Utah

Logan Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Portraits

Senior Photography Utah

Utah Senior Photographer

Senior Pictures Logan Utah

Senior Portraits Logan Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!