Return to Website

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

W Family | Cache Valley Family Photographer

Up next on the blog is another fun family!  The week we shot these family pictures had been super stressful.  I had tons of shoots (one of which was a prom group of 12 couples which I had only 1 hour to shoot, phew!) and it was the end of a crazy weekend.  Shooting them was like a vacation!  They were so much fun and all so stinking cute.  

Family Pictures Logan Utah

Family Pictures Logan Utah

Logan Utah Family Pictures

Logan Utah Family Photography

Logan Utah Family Pictures

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Enjoy this Family Portrait session video photographed by Aimee Campbell Photography.  I am a Utah Photographer based in Logan, UT specializing in custom Family Portraits. I am available for Family photography sessions in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Logan, Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!