Return to Website

Friday, August 22, 2014

Meg Bridals | Northern Utah Bridal Photographer

As I've said probably 5 million times on this here blog, I'm no longer shooting weddings.  But you probably also know that I am not one to pass up the opportunity to shoot bridals, I looooooove shooting bridal portraits!  Through a strange twist of fate, I actually did end up shooting this gorgeous girl's wedding.  With some very good sweet talk and a call from my mother-in-law, I was convinced to shoot this one wedding this year.  You probably won't see the pics on here though because I don't like to showcase things that I don't shoot.  Kind of confuses people.

For this bridal shoot we headed up to the Logan Temple.  The happy couple was getting married there in June (yep, I'm that far behind on blogging) so we decided to start there and find another location for some other shots.  She brought along her mom and her cutest ever grandma.  They were such good sports on indulging me and my over active shooting.  Sometimes I need to be told when someone is done or else I will just keep shooting until it gets too dark.  I have issues.  After the temple we headed to a small park on the USU campus.  The blossoms were out and it was just too gorgeous!  

Her wedding day turned out great.  There was threats of rain so her mom bought a cute umbrella to match her colors.  Turned out that we didn't even need it though because it didn't start raining until we got in the car after taking her formals.  What luck!  And rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck.  These two won't need it though, I'm not sure I've ever seen a bride and groom so happy on their wedding day.

Utah Bridal Photography
Utah Bridal Photography
Utah Bridal Photography
Utah Bridal Photography
Utah Bridal Photography
Bridal Photography Utah
Utah Bridal Phtotography
Utah Bridal Photography
Bridal Photography Utah
Utah Bridal Photography
Aimee Campbell is a portrait photographer in Logan Utah specializing in unique Senior, Bridal and Family pictures in Salt Lake, Ogden, Logan, and Southeast Idaho.  Find more on the website at www.aimeecampbellphotography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!