Return to Website

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Utah Senior Portraits | Miss M

Slowly catching up on blogging, go me!  It's been kind of nice to revisit these pictures from back when the weather was nice and warm!  Actually, I think that just about a day after I did this shoot things got really cold.  So glad we fit it in!

I am always on the lookout for someplace new to shoot.  I feel like going to new places forces me to be more creative.  I had picked out a spot to do this cute girl's pictures and when I called her mom to tell her, she had a better idea.  This awesome homestead out in the middle of the valley.  It was the coolest spot!  In fact, there are so many pictures from this Senior shoot, I have split her session into two different blog posts.  She brought along her family dog, who loved getting her picture taken and didn't want to sit still haha!  She is also a violinist, those are the images I am saving for the next post.  Check back on Thursday to see the rest!

Senior Pictures Utah
Senior Pictures Logan Utah
Utah Senior Portrait Photographer
Utah Senior Pictures
Utah Senior Photographer
Utah Senior Photographer
Utah Senior Photographer
Utah Senior Portrait Photographer
Logan Utah Senior Pictures
Logan Utah Senior Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!