Return to Website

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Miss M | Logan Utah Senior Portraits

As promised, here are the rest of the images from this awesome Senior portrait session I posted on Tuesday.  I love, love, love, when Seniors bring something to their session that means something to them.  It's something I highly encourage on my website and when you contact me about doing a shoot.  This fun Senior plays the violin and I got so excited when I found that out!  I shoot a lot of athletes so it was nice to have a bit of a change to something a bit softer.  As a bonus, I got to listen to her play as I took the pictures.  I just love these all so much!

Senior Pictures Logan Utah
Senior Pictures Logan Utah
Logan Utah Senior Pictures
Logan Utah Senior Pictures
Logan Utah Senior Pictures
Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!