Return to Website

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Logan Utah Family Pictures

 Hi, remember me?  I used to write on this blog every once in awhile.  It's been so long I almost forgot how to log in!  I am still posting family sessions from back when the leaves were still gorgeous.  Here I sit, mid-December, wishing for this gorgeous weather to come back.  But at least it's giving me some time to catch up on blogging.

I had the pleasure of photographing this cute family back in the spring.  This fall they had some exciting additions to their family, so I got to take them about once again!  I am so grateful for repeat clients and those that are a little flexible.  I had set up a place to take them out to shoot and when I got there I could tell it just wasn't going to work at that time of day AT ALL.  So we headed to another spot and they were just fine with it.

Keep checking back, hopefully I keep remembering to post more of my fall sessions!


Family Pictures Utah
Utah Family Portraits
Family Portraits Utah
Utah Family Portraits
Utah Family Portraits
Utah Family Pictures
Family Photography Utah
Utah Family Pictures
Family Pictures Utah
Family Portraits Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!