Return to Website

Monday, January 5, 2015

Family Portraits Logan Utah | The S Family

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope everyone had a great 2014 and will have an even better 2015, I'm planning on it.  Now that the holidays are over, I finally get to post this cute family session I did back in November.  It was for their Christmas cards so I had to hold off on posting so they could get their cards out first.  It was so hard for me, I just loved these!

Back in November, we had a serious cold snap!  It snowed a little then got really really cold.  We had this session set up and I knew she had a tiny one so I was a little worried about him.  We talked the morning of the shoot and decided mom would bundle him up good and we work as fast as possible. This was possibly one of the fastest shoots I have ever done!  20 minutes! After each pose we grabbed the blanket and wrapped that baby up but good! The kids did such a great job, got right in and got it done :)  Now I sort of want to have snow for every shoot I do from here on out!

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Family Pictures Logan Utah

Logan Utah Family Photographer

Logan Utah Family Photographer
Logan Utah Family Photographer
Family Photographer Logan Utah

Family Pictures Logan Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!