Return to Website

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Colene | Logan Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

It's been a busy couple of weeks around here!  I'm still playing catch-up on all of the shoots I've done.  I delivered 5 lucky people their images yesterday! *Whew* Almost there!  Really wouldn't have it any other way though.

Colene is another Logan High 2013 graduate.  I've been just having those seniors that go to Logan High meet me at the school and then leave from there.  As luck would have it, the boys soccer team was also their waiting for their rides home.  For some reason (please read with sarcasm) Colene wasn't too big of a fan of having an audience there, so we took about 3 pictures there and headed on our way to a park.  While we were there, her dad showed me her prom dress and was talking about a field of flowers up by their house.  Once I saw the dress I knew I had to get her senior portraits in it!  So we all headed to their house for her to change.

She and I had so much fun out in that field! She looked gorgeous.  We played out there until after the sun went down.  She found that a photo shoot can be a lot of fun if the whole school isn't watching.  Thanks Colene, I had A LOT of fun!  I hope you did too.

Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Pictures
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Portraits
Logan Utah Senior Pictures
Logan Utah Senior Pictures

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - every single one of them. And that black and white ---- WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that 3rd one down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ones in the white shirt! So Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!