Return to Website

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sarah | Logan Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

After Christmas, this is turning out to be one of my favorite times of year, Senior pictures season!  I have been getting quite a few calls about doing some "last minute" (I don't really see it that way) senior photos and I could not be happier.  I love doing them more than most kinds of photography.  So bring them on.

This gorgeous girl had to reschedule twice because of the unpredictable weather here in Cache Valley.  We finally planned to meet at Logan High (because personally, I think their campus is beautiful), but when we got there I think there was both a soccer game and a baseball game going on.  No one wants that big of an audience for their Senior portraits! So we had to wing it at another location, we made due and had fun.

Thanks so much Sarah for choosing me to do your portraits, I had a great time!











2 comments:

Tell me what you think!