Return to Website

Friday, May 3, 2013

Jordan | Northern Utah Senior Pictures Photographer

Yay, more senior portraits! Really, it's the most wonderful time of the year (did you sing along with that in your head?).  For this shoot, I got to go to Union Station and shoot there.  I have been there once, long ago, but I have never done a shoot there.  Jordan and her mom were from Salt Lake and we decided to meet in the middle there to do her senior pictures.

It is a really fun place to shoot.  Of course, it tells you to stay off the trains, but you just can't! They are too cool and tempting! Within minutes of starting to shoot a woman came up to us and we were sure we were getting kicked off the property, she was actually just looking out for me and telling me that my reflector would disappear in minutes if I left it sitting where I had.  Phew!  Jordan is going into the Army and her mom spotted this train car with US Army on the side.  How lucky was that?!  I also drug them out to a park in Riverdale to get some nature shots.  They really were such great sports.

Thanks Jordan for letting me photograph your senior photos. Good luck in the Army and I hope you really do get to see the world like you want!


2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I bet she will love them! Cool shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!