Return to Website

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kortnee | Logan Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

This is the last of my Senior Models for the 2012-2013 school year.  She had a shoot last spring and another just this last weekend.  It has been amazing to me to see how much these girls change in just a year.  They just all seem so much more mature and confident.  It's like they are coming back to me as completely different people.

I love being around Kortnee and her mom, they are such a blast and so much fun!  They brought lots of fun things for her portraits and had really planned things out.  Kortnee just has so much confidence!  She is going to do great things.

This is my first year having a "real" Senior Model program and I have to wonder, will it always be this sad when they all graduate?  Thanks to all my Senior Models!  You've been so much fun to work with. Now, on to the 2013-2014 Models, you'll start seeing them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!