Return to Website

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nichole | Logan Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Nichole is up next in my stream of super cute Seniors that I am getting to photograph right now.  Each time I get home from one of these shoots I say to myself (and anyone else who will listen to me) "I seriously have the best job!".  These Seniors are so much fun to be around, I am so lucky to get to be doing their Senior portraits!

When Nichole pulled up to her shoot, I started to drool!  She had this awesome Jeep and I thought, she had better be willing to take pictures with that, because it was awesome!  Just my luck, that was her plan all along.  She had shined it right up just for the shoot.  We took her up high to get the shots, and it was the first time her Jeep had been "off road-ing".  It truly was awesome!

She is so much fun to be around, and believe it or not, that is her real eye color.  So gorgeous!  I think I may just have to borrow her later on for some practice shoots because her smile is so infectious!  Thanks Nichole, for choosing me to do your Senior photos!


2 comments:

Tell me what you think!