Return to Website

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Logan Utah Airbrush Makeup Artist | Logan Utah Portrait Photographer

A little over a year ago I put out a call on a local classifieds board looking for a makeup artist.  I had reached out to some other artists but none of them were returning my calls or messages. This seems odd to me if you are trying to build a client base, why not call people back?  Anyway, it all worked out for the best in the end, because Ashley answered my classified ad and the rest is history! She is amaaaaaaazing at what she does! Ashley really helps enhance a woman's beauty and helps her see just how beautiful she really is.

We have decided to make the most of summer this year!  Every other week (and sometimes more) we are getting together to create awesome images.  We've gathered together a long list of models and have session ideas coming out of our ears!  I really hope we find the time to put them all together before the weather turns bad again (listen to me! It's only June and I'm already thinking about that!  It's what happens when you are a photographer in Cache Valley).

Ashley generally does a traditional makeup application for most of my photo shoots.  This time I talked her into doing airbrush makeup.  The benefits of airbrush makeup for a client are, it can last all day, and makes you look nearly flawless up close.  It's perfect for a bride who has a long day ahead of her and will be up close and personal with a lot of people throughout the day.  I think it has a place with Senior Portrait photography too.  It just makes those teenage girls who make have skin issues look like a gorgeous porcelain doll.

A special thanks goes out to our beautiful model Torie.  She was such a great sport.  We got started a little late so we had to make crazy mad dashes all through Logan to get perfect light.  In the end it was a blast, and I can't wait until we do it again, which just happens to be tonight.  So be sure to check back on the blog to see more of our crazy summer adventures because there is lots more to come!

Bridal Portraits Utah

Bridal Photographer Utah

Bridal Photography Utah

Bridal Photographer Utah

Logan Utah Bridal Photographer

Bridal Photography Logan Utah

Bridal Photography Logan Utah

Senior Portraits Logan Utah

Logan Utah Senior Photography

Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Portrait Photography Utah

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Photography

Logan Utah Senior Photographer
Enjoy this Portrait session photographed by Aimee Campbell Photography.  I am a Utah Photographer based in Logan, UT specializing in custom Senior Portrait Photography and  Family Portraits. I am available for Family photography sessions in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Logan, Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!