Return to Website

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Senior Class of 2015 Model | Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

It's my second favorite time of year (behind Christmas), Senior Model season!  I get to work with a whole new batch of Seniors who will be representing Aimee Campbell Photography for the 2014/2015 school year.  I have so much fun dragging these kids around Cache Valley and experimenting with different posing and lighting.  I'm really glad they are such good sports!  Check back often, I still have 3 more models to share with you and they are all super cute.

First up is Cassidy, my first of two models from Mt. Crest.  I got to photograph her family last fall and I asked at that point if she was willing to be a Senior Model for me.  Lucky for me she was!  Cassidy is a member of the Mt. Crest softball team.  We had so much fun creating fun images with her softball gear that I almost forgot to get any portrait shots of just her. She brought lots of fun props which I love incorporating into senior portrait sessions. 

It's so weird for me to think that when her mother was a Senior, she and I were out doing crazy fun stuff that you only get away with in high school. It seems like only yesterday we were sticking her mother in a coffin (willingly, she got in willingly and she didn't even scream when she was almost dropped in it head first).  I hope this cute girl makes some awesome memories this year that will stick with her for a lifetime, you only get that chance once!

2014-2015 Seniors in Cache Valley, find Cassidy and ask her for once of her discount cards, she has a deal for you.  Also, check back to see if you recognize any of the other girls, they will all have a discount towards your Senior Portrait session.  I'd love to get to work with you and create some unique images for you.

Logan Senior Pictures Utah

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

Logan Utah Senior Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!