Return to Website

Monday, June 9, 2014

Miss T | Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

This is the last of my 2014 Senior portrait posts.  I have had so much fun working with these kids (who are now officially adults).  I'm always so excited to see what they are going on to!  It's a really exciting time in your life. Soon I am going to start posting my Senior Models for the 2015 school year, it just seems that each year goes by faster and faster!  Check back soon to start seeing those beautiful girls.  I can't wait to share them all with you!

This gorgeous girl was a Senior Model for me for this year.  She decided she wanted to do another shoot in the spring and I was more than happy to so it for her because she is so much fun to be around. She is also a pro at makeup.  I'm not sure what she has planned for the future, but if it's not being a makeup artist, it maybe should be!  She always shows up to her shoots looking stunning.  I wish I had that kind of talent, I'm terrible at it (even with a lesson from my makeup artist Ashley).  It doesn't hurt that she has a natural beauty and a super sweet personality to go with it.

I consider myself so lucky that I've gotten to work a lot with this family, her older sister was also a Senior Model and I got to do their family portraits.  They are always so nice and kind, I love working with them.  It's still a few more years before I get to recruit their next daughter to be a Senior Model for me, but you can bet when that time comes I will sign her right up because they are such great people.

As always, leave me some comments, I'd love to hear what you think!

Utah Senior Photographer

Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Pictures

Senior Portraits Utah

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Pictures

Utah Senior Pictures

Senior Portraits Utah

Utah Senior Portraits

Utah Senior Pictures

Enjoy this Portrait session photographed by Aimee Campbell Photography.  I am a Utah Photographer based in Logan, UT specializing in custom Senior Portrait Photography and  Family Portraits. I am available for Family and Senior  photography sessions in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Logan, Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!